Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon, Missing My Baby and an AMAZING new little snack/dessert!

Alright well first of all... All I have to say about New Moon is this: I've liked Jacob from the beginning and STILL like him!! I have quite bitter feelings toward Edward and Bella and keep having to remind myself that these are fictional characters!! but seriously... Bella is a little player and Edward he is just... well I like him too... sometimes... but man he just looked like E.T to me.. You know when Elliot finds him down in the river? whew... and to think they almost took Taylor Lautner out of the movie because he "wasn't bulking up enough" I'm sorry but hello??? Is Edward just so popular that it doesn't matter if he's lacking in the muscle department??? I guess so... All I know is that I would've been very sad if they would've taken that Taylor out. Sorry I just had to vent... I saw the movie on saturday morning.. It was torture having to wait a few more hours. My mom, Madison and I got to the theater at about 9:00 am so that we could wait in a pretty long line(already!) for the 10:30 am showing. It really wasn't that bad but I was sooo excited and about passed out at the preview in the beginning!! I don't remember what the movie was called but it's something to do with letter's from or letter's to Juliet?? It has the girl from mama mia in it! It looks sooo cute!! Anyway.. i'll be seeing that one too;) maybe i'll convince Ben to take me! Anywho.... Long story shirt, I mean short! (wow all I think about is how much better Jacob looks than Edward without one... (haha)) Jacob is just better... ya Edward was great in the books and I like him for Bella at least... but in the movie's so far... I just like Jacob WAY better! and Bella does not deserve him. That's my 2 cents. I felt so bad for Jacob in the end of New Moon though... That poor boy would do anything for Bella and all she has to say to him is... it's Edward, It's always been Edward and it always will be or whatever she said... dang girl... she's missing out. Hahaha I'm really not all hardcore as that.. but I'd still pick Jacob over Edward pretty easily... and I can't lie I like Edward a lot... just not a huge fan of Robert Pattison....
I am a huge fan of my husband though!!! I love Ben so much. He's the perfect person for me! I miss him soooo much though! We had been together EVERY SINGLE DAY since the day we met until we got married, then he had a deer hunt in Utah that he was gone 3 days for. Now he is on another deer hunt up on the kaibab right on the border of Utah and Arizona. He has been gone for almost a full week now and I think I have talked to him on the phone about 1 hour in all! I'm going crazy here because first of all by the time he can call me, he's exhausted because he's been hiking around all day and of course he doesn't tell me what happened throughout the day in detail.. for those who know me I go into GREAT detail when i'm telling a story or about something that happened during the day and well he's a guy and... he doesn't. I just miss him so much. I don't like this business very much but at the same time I really want him to get a huge buck!(a.k.a A boy deer. Hahaha) He just told me on the phone that he wants to come home really bad but ya I won't let that happen and I don't think he would either. I don't mind to much all I want is for him to be home for our first Thanksgiving together! He'll be here though:) I can't wait to see him and hug him and kiss him and just be in his arms. I have one last thing to share... I found this new little Dessert type thing that I love! It's so good! I love tapioca, and horchata( I'm not sure how to spell that) and this is like kind of in between.. It's Rice pudding but it's kind of mexican style. It's called "Reynaldo's Traditional Rice pudding, arroz con leche" I'm pretty sure i've heard a song about arroz con leche? anyway it's this amazingly creamy vanilla pudding that is just perfect consistency, the perfect amount of rice in it and then the top is dusted with a light sprinkle of cinnamon. It is good! I highly suggest it if you want a delightful little dessert and get this... It's a pretty good sized cup and it's only 150 calories! It also comes in a sugar free one which was the one I got on accident at first and it is just as good as the one with sugar! What a great discovery... I know. I was pretty excited about it too, I'm sure you can tell:)

Until next time... when I put pic's of our cute dinky apartment up and our story which I know many still don't know!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about getting used to that first time apart. I wrote a post just last week when Nate took his first trip away. It helps when they bring home goodies though, your's will hopefully bring home meat, mine brought doughnuts. ;)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones