Monday, November 9, 2009

I've been told that since I am now married and have disappeared off the face of the planet... That I need to start blogging and keeping people up to date with what Ben and I have been up to! I was home sick today so I decided what better to do with my time?? I will have to go into more detail later on about little stories of how we met and the wedding and AALLL of that other stuff. The last few weeks have been a little crazy for us... We started out with the "Swine Flu" wooo hoo! What a load of fun that was. We also had a few hunts going on, Ben had a deer hunt in Utah. He went up there with his buddy Dennis Kitchen, who, I think this is funny, was his teacher in high school haha! anyway they are good friends to this day. A few weeks later I had my deer hunt up in the kaibab. There were 700 other hunters in this one small unit and I got one! Thanks to my amazing hunter husband:) Ben is working for Gardner Interior's, he travels to the grand canyon usually monday-saturday, early in the morning and then get's back around 5 or 6 at night. I miss him when he's gone!! Fortunately I have something to keep me busy during the day now though. I started Beauty School, this week is my third week I believe. I love it! It's definately something that I was born to do. The only things I don't love about it is that I sometimes feel like it is WAY to easy! I feel like I know everything already... but most of the people in there think it's hard!? Hmmm... I won't expand on that a whole lot more but I think you get the drift. Anyway! I should have my license in about 10 months! Hopefully i'll be able to update this soon, so until then.. "To be continued....."

5 comments:

  1. Oh life sounds so fun! Love the blog and feel better!
    Bailee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I love people I can blog stalk! I heard they found Dennis' deer head. I felt so bad when they showed back up at the house looking for it. Anyway, congrats on entering beauty school, sounds like you'll be a natural!
    Andrea (Echols)
    btw, if you want permission to see my blog send me an email on fb and I'll invite you! Later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Keep us up to date you cute girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kaylee :) I've been waiting for you to start a blog! I;m glad beauty school is going well. Anyway, if you want to check out our blog go ahead and send me your e-mail that you use for blogger. you can e-mail me at krista.nielsen@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging has almost become a required right of passage. Get married, start a blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones